Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament

3 posters

Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament

Post  James Powell Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Only 19 days until Milledgeville's first two course tournament!! Sign up will begin at 9:00 at Oak Hill Middle School pavilion on the 27th of March!! We will play at Rolling Hills in the morning and Myrtle Ridge in the afternoon. Lunch is provided and CTP's are included in the $20 price. Come play the windy hills of Rolling Hills and enjoy the the challenging woods at Myrtle Ridge.

Thanks,
James Powell
James Powell
James Powell
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty Correction

Post  James Powell Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:33 pm

On-site signup will begin at 8:30 instead of 9.
James Powell
James Powell
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty 11 days until Milledgeville Tournament

Post  James Powell Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Less than 2 weeks to the first two course tournament in Milledgeville! 18 holes at Rolling Hills in the morning then Myrtle Ridge in the afternoon. Registration starts at 8:30 at Rolling Hills, player's meeting at 9:40, then play starts at 10am. Free lunch provided at Rolling Hills before heading over to Myrtle Ridge for round 2. Come out and support disc golf south of I-20. Registration is $20, which covers lunch and CTP prizes.
James Powell
James Powell
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty Millegeville

Post  IMPRESARIO Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Please put up an address for the course or pavillon or nearest building so we can find it on goole maps. Thanks.
IMPRESARIO
IMPRESARIO
Driver

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty Address

Post  James Powell Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:00 pm

The address for Rolling Hills and Oak Hill Middle School is 356 Blandy Road, Milledgeville. Meet at the pavilion in front of the school.

If anyone can bring a portable basket, I need a couple more to fill out 18 holes. Let me know if you can here or by pm. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Thanks,
James Powell
James Powell
James Powell
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty Almost Here!!

Post  James Powell Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:44 am

5 days until this tournament. Come out and support disc golf in Milledgeville. $20 gets lunch and chance to win CTP prizes! Sign up at pavilion in front of Oak Hill Middle School starting at 8:30. First round starts at 10, then lunch after the round and then head to Myrtle Ridge, (right down the road, less than a mile), for 2nd round.

Thanks,
James Powell
James Powell
James Powell
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty Saturday looks gorgeous!

Post  James Powell Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Looks like Saturday will be a perfect day for disc golf! Sign up starts at 8:30, 1st round starts at 10. If anyone else who is coming has a basket we can use, let me know....

See you Saturday,
James
James Powell
James Powell
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty Re: Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament

Post  jmcduffie Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:32 pm

I have a innova skill shot basket I could bring. not sure whether you guys are only using metal baskets or not, but I'll have it with me either way. Lookin forward to playing this course for the first time.
jmcduffie
jmcduffie
Putter

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty Re: Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament

Post  James Powell Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:37 am

Bring whatever you have. This is going to be a laid back, fun, fundraiser. Look forward to an awesome day of disc golf!

James
James Powell
James Powell
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Milledgeville Tournament Empty THANKS!!!

Post  James Powell Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Thanks to all the guys that came out and made today an awesome disc golf experience. Your support helped us raise $380 towards new baskets. Hopefully by the time summer is here, we will have 14 baskets down at Rolling Hills. I am planning to do some redesigning of the original 11 holes and make some of the temporary holes permanent. Myrtle Ridge played nicely and everyone had positive comments about what Doug Oetter and the guys have done at Georgia College. If you are down this way, come out and check out our 2 courses. They are less than 4 minutes apart and compliment each other nicely. Keep an eye out for future tournaments. Thanks again to all the guys that brought out baskets as well. Also a big thanks to my partner Lyle who ran around finishing up the basket setup while I did registration.

Thanks,
James
James Powell
James Powell
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down