Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women's clinic and fun tourney @ Lenora Park, Snellville GA May 15

Go down

Women's clinic and fun tourney @ Lenora Park, Snellville GA May 15 Empty Women's clinic and fun tourney @ Lenora Park, Snellville GA May 15

Post  billnchristy Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi, my name is Bill and I have put together a women's clinic and 9 hole fun tourney at Lenora Park.

Rachel Conley will be teaching the women and there are tons of prizes and a huge players pack available to all the women with a bonus disc golf bag from lightning going to the first 10 brand new players!

All in all there is a minimum "payout" of $50 worth of gear to everyone.

I am trying to raise funds currently in hopes to lower the entry fee by receiving donations, I plan on opening registration on March 8th.

My goal is $20 or less but currently we are at $25...still a bargain but I want to fill this thing.

ADGO forum link:
http://www.discgolfatlanta.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2467

Direct link to what is now the donation but will be registration page:
Women's clinic donation and sign up

PM me with any questions, thanks!!

billnchristy
Putter

Back to top Go down

Women's clinic and fun tourney @ Lenora Park, Snellville GA May 15 Empty Re: Women's clinic and fun tourney @ Lenora Park, Snellville GA May 15

Post  billnchristy Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Registration is up.

Final cost is $18

Women's clinic sign up

Please let all the women that play know and those who are curious about playing as well. Even with the distance traveled it will be worthwhile.

If you have any questions, let me know at womensdg@comcast.net

Thanks!

billnchristy
Putter

Back to top Go down

Women's clinic and fun tourney @ Lenora Park, Snellville GA May 15 Empty Re: Women's clinic and fun tourney @ Lenora Park, Snellville GA May 15

Post  billnchristy Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Please visit

http://www.discgolfatlanta.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2467

for full info including registered players.

billnchristy
Putter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down