Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claystone Disc Golf League Begins June 9th 6PM

4 posters

Go down

Claystone Disc Golf League Begins June 9th 6PM Empty Claystone Disc Golf League Begins June 9th 6PM

Post  IMPRESARIO Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Entry Fee is $5. We will be handicapping players so everyone has a chance to win. Come on out.
IMPRESARIO
IMPRESARIO
Driver

Back to top Go down

Claystone Disc Golf League Begins June 9th 6PM Empty Re: Claystone Disc Golf League Begins June 9th 6PM

Post  luke Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:10 am

I might not get to come, but I'll be around after that. I've got too much to do this week with the tournament, so I'll probably be at the course Wednesday evening. If I can get ahead before then, I'll sneak away. I'm dying to come play Claystone in the light.

luke
Putter

Back to top Go down

Claystone Disc Golf League Begins June 9th 6PM Empty Re: Claystone Disc Golf League Begins June 9th 6PM

Post  CORNBREAD Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:33 pm

been busy, but I plan on being there this wed. Hate that i missed the first few weeks
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  brianlang Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 pm

CORNBREAD wrote:been busy, but I plan on being there this wed. Hate that i missed the first few weeks

It will be good to see you.
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

http://www.myspace.com/brianblang

Back to top Go down

Post  CORNBREAD Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:49 am

Man, had an awesome time yesterday. Had a crap round, but still had fun. I was very impressed with the turn out. I had no idea that DG had grown that much in the last year or so. Can't wait till next wed.
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down