Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nov 29th - Tobosofkee Holiday Celebration

2 posters

Go down

Nov 29th - Tobosofkee  Holiday Celebration Empty Nov 29th - Tobosofkee Holiday Celebration

Post  IMPRESARIO Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:12 pm

Nov 29th the county is putting on a Holiday celebration, that's a Saturday. They will be music at the Fish N Pig as well as at Sandy Beach. They are also looking for people to decorate their boats with Xmas lights that will be judged at Sandy Beach and Fish N Pig. Were also in the process of trying to get snow at Sandy Beach for sleding or tubing. The event is free. I think it would be awesome if we could get everyone out to play a round that night. I'm busy with the celebration so if someone else wants to take the lead that would be great. Im just thinking how cool it would be to be playing the back 9 when those Xmas boats come floating by.
IMPRESARIO
IMPRESARIO
Driver

Back to top Go down

Nov 29th - Tobosofkee  Holiday Celebration Empty Re: Nov 29th - Tobosofkee Holiday Celebration

Post  brianlang Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Crap. I would have loved to get this going but I have already singed up for the Tournament in Chattanooga that weekend. I really hate missing the local action. Mad
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

http://www.myspace.com/brianblang

Back to top Go down

Nov 29th - Tobosofkee  Holiday Celebration Empty missing the local action

Post  IMPRESARIO Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:01 pm

Hey man just keep taking it to those out of town boys. That's what our course is all about! Kick their butts for all of us!
IMPRESARIO
IMPRESARIO
Driver

Back to top Go down

Nov 29th - Tobosofkee  Holiday Celebration Empty Holiday Celebration Cancelled

Post  IMPRESARIO Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:05 pm

Boooo!
IMPRESARIO
IMPRESARIO
Driver

Back to top Go down

Nov 29th - Tobosofkee  Holiday Celebration Empty Re: Nov 29th - Tobosofkee Holiday Celebration

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down