Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singles Action for Bag Tags

2 posters

Go down

Singles Action for Bag Tags Empty Singles Action for Bag Tags

Post  brianlang Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:36 am

Charter MGDGA bag tags will be earned Tuesday evening at 6:30 at Vets DGC by anyone that wants to participate. If you are from any where in the area, come see how you match up. This will be neutral turf for almost everyone and you will be given tags that can be defended or lost anywhere. If you need a ride post on this page.

For for info on Bag Tags see the Bag Tag Section on the Main page.

Good luck on getting that number one tag.
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

http://www.myspace.com/brianblang

Back to top Go down

Singles Action for Bag Tags Empty Re: Singles Action for Bag Tags

Post  CORNBREAD Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm gonna try and make it down, just can't say for sure yet. Who all is going?
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  CORNBREAD Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:35 pm

I still don't know what exactly the bag tag challenge is. Could someone explain? Please.
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  brianlang Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:13 pm

I know that I will be there.

As far as bag tags go, The goal is to have the lowest number tag. lets say you go to Cordele and you have the third best score, you will be given the bag tag with a three on it. Lets say I have the have the fifth best score, I can challenge you for a singles match next week and If I beat you we switch tags. Then you would have number five. You could then challenge the person with the number one tag the following week and if you win you would be number one. then you would just accept challenges until you lost to someone. If you were to meet up with 5 people that all had bag tags everyone could throw the tag in and if you had the third best score you would get the third lowest tag. If a new player moves from Atlanta and wants to join they will be be given the highest number but if they thought they were good enough, they could challenge the number one play his or her first challenge and be the new number one. The possibilities are endless. Check out the bag tag section on the front page for more details. The good news is that Cordele is just to get started if you were not able to make it you could challenge the number one tag the next day and be on top and they would get the tag you had.
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  brianlang Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:11 am

We had a great time at Cordele this evening seting the stage for the Bag Tag Challenge. the first six bag tags were distributed and the order will be updated on the Wiki Tomorrow. Ron and I finished the round even par and Ron edged me out in a CTP tie breaker to take home the number one tag. we also had a CTP for number 3 tag. Thanks to everyone that showed up for the first challenge. The bag tags will now be distributed first come first serve. I will be at Claystone Wednesday so the first person to ask for a tag will get 7, then 8, and so on. Remember that if you were not able to participate this evening you have lost nothing. As soon as you get your tag you can challenge anyone you want and immediately switch tags. Even If you start with tag 12, Ron could be 12 and you could be 1 after one challenge! Remember that Macon only tags are not yet in play. These are MGDGA tags that can be challenged on any course you desire.

(If you cannot play tomorrow and you want a tag email me and I will see what we can do to get you one.)
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down