Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brrrrrrrrr! And a BIG THANKS to boot.

Go down

Brrrrrrrrr! And a BIG THANKS to boot. Empty Brrrrrrrrr! And a BIG THANKS to boot.

Post  CORNBREAD Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:13 pm

The last few mornings have been pretty cold. And that cold air kills my drives. It also makes all my discs feel slippery, some more than others. It has been cool to play with so much ice around the lake. I even skipped a few off the frozen puddle in front of #5.

I would also like to say thanks to the Tobosofkee grounds crew. It was very nice being able to play without slipping in the sand on the tee box. I again talked to Wendy and Butch about the sand, friday was a week ago, and by wed. the tees had been swept clean and the sand brushed back away from the tee box. Awesome. They also assured me that grass was going to be planted around the tees in the next few months. Again awesome. This will hopefully solve the slick sand on the tee problem. Again a big thanks to the Tobo ground crew and to Ms. Wendy and all the others in the park office, it's always a pleasure to stop in browse some discs and talk for a while.

Thank You,

CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Brrrrrrrrr! And a BIG THANKS to boot. Empty And another.

Post  CORNBREAD Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Played on thurs, and again more stuff done around the course. First and foremost the trash can had been emptied, the sand around the tees had been mechanicaly scraped away this time and preperations are being made to replace the #1 tee pad cheers . Again another big thanks to the tobo lake staff and grounds crew for these and any future improvements made to the course at Claystone.

CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum