Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disc Golf Course Part of Economic Stimulus Package

4 posters

Go down

Disc Golf Course Part of Economic Stimulus Package Empty Disc Golf Course Part of Economic Stimulus Package

Post  IMPRESARIO Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:40 pm

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123369271403544637.html

As addicted to the sport as I am I just don't know what to say about this. so I'm just going to share and shut up!
IMPRESARIO
IMPRESARIO
Driver

Back to top Go down

Disc Golf Course Part of Economic Stimulus Package Empty BIG sponsorship

Post  Eddy Saunders Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:58 am

John,
I saw the article yesterday also. I guess the $600 per hole I'm asking sponsors for the course in Perry is just a touch low. Austin needs $24k per hole!! I reckon we could build a lot of great courses with $886K. We could even put in a chairlift at the course in Milledgeville.
Rush is right.....this a Porkubus bill.
Eddy
Eddy Saunders
Eddy Saunders
Putter

Back to top Go down

Disc Golf Course Part of Economic Stimulus Package Empty Re: Disc Golf Course Part of Economic Stimulus Package

Post  CORNBREAD Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:33 pm

WOW. Oink Oink.
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Disc Golf Course Part of Economic Stimulus Package Empty Re: Disc Golf Course Part of Economic Stimulus Package

Post  hrithik Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Sightline Payments
online bingo

I saw the article yesterday also. I guess the $600 per hole I'm asking sponsors for the course in Perry is just a touch low. Austin needs $24k per hole!! I reckon we could build a lot of great courses with $886K. We could even put in a chairlift at the course in Milledgeville.

hrithik
Putter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down