Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bowing out.

2 posters

Go down

Bowing out. Empty Bowing out.

Post  CORNBREAD Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 pm

You may have read on another post that I will be no longer compete in the bag tag challenge. I will be leaving the #4 tag that I currently hold at the park office sometime on tues.

I work weekends, when most challenges happen. It's not fair of me to have a tag that would be impossible for me to defend because I'm at work, vice versa. So for atleast while it gets dark so early I'm bowing out, maybe I'll get back in when the time changes.
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Bowing out. Empty Re: Bowing out.

Post  brianlang Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 pm

CORNBREAD wrote:You may have read on another post that I will be no longer compete in the bag tag challenge. I will be leaving the #4 tag that I currently hold at the park office sometime on tues.

You can keep it as a trophy. You earned it. I think the goal is to make new ones soon anyway for 2009.
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

http://www.myspace.com/brianblang

Back to top Go down

Post  CORNBREAD Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:58 pm

cool. I'll actually give it to jmjoeseph. He deserves #4 way more than I do. Yeah I can't wait till the time changes again. Right now it's just to much hassle. You gotta rush through so you ain't playin' the last few holes in the dark. Hell some folks can't even play during the week anymore. Not everybody has my schedule or yours for that matter. Hit me up and we'll play around lunch sometime soon.

Cornbread
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum