Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throwing with your right and left hand.

4 posters

Go down

Throwing with your right and left hand. Empty Throwing with your right and left hand.

Post  CORNBREAD Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:22 pm

I've been working on this for a while, throwing with my left when I'm a righty to the bone. So far I'm pleased with my results, Another trick to add to my bag. It works really well for me on those right hooked doglegs (hole #3 at claystone, the whole reason I've been working on it).

Any one else have any luck with switch throwing?

CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Throwing with your right and left hand. Empty Re: Throwing with your right and left hand.

Post  brianlang Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:18 pm

I think that personally I would have better luck learning sidearm with my good arm to utilize fade from the other side instead of building up my weak arm back hand, but if you can pull it off it will be a big plus for you. Plus you will have less to loose if one of your arms gets cut off in an accident.
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

http://www.myspace.com/brianblang

Back to top Go down

Throwing with your right and left hand. Empty Re: Throwing with your right and left hand.

Post  CORNBREAD Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:56 pm

You plottin' on me Brian?
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Throwing with your right and left hand. Empty Dismemberment

Post  jmjoseph Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:47 pm

I knew Brian was dedicated, but he loses a limb and he's still playing? If I lose my right arm there are lot more tasks I'd be worrying about first before I pick up the plastic again. Seriously, there are a lot of shots that I need to concentrate on, and throwing left handed is one of them. I want to get some baskets ( good ones ) anyone know of a discount connection? Maybe for a bulk order? J.M.Joseph.

jmjoseph
Putter

Back to top Go down

Throwing with your right and left hand. Empty Gruesome

Post  James Powell Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Didn't know Brian was so gruesome. affraid Sidearm is much easier for me. My left arm is useless for most tasks.
James Powell
James Powell
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Throwing with your right and left hand. Empty Update!

Post  CORNBREAD Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 pm

I've been working on that left handed throw a good bit and it's progressing nicely. I've also been working on a better hyzer at both high and low speeds and so far I've had promising results. Still got a long way to go.
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down