Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women's disc golf Pepsi refresh grant, please vote!

3 posters

Go down

Women's disc golf Pepsi refresh grant, please vote! Empty Women's disc golf Pepsi refresh grant, please vote!

Post  billnchristy Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Yeah I am that GA guy who always spams you about women's events...well I got a refresh grant but we need to vote it into the top 10 to get the cash.

It is for funding women's clinics across the country. My plan is to purchase the equipment, find areas that want to run clinics, talk to pros in that area, arrange and set the event up, and let the local contact run it.

Basically...clinic in a box. The grant would be for 5k.

Please vote daily and spread it around, if you use facebook spam the heck out of it...the more votes the better, we are sitting 86th right now...no good!! Luckily we have all month.

http://www.refresheverything.com/womenofdiscgolf

Thanks for taking a minute to do this, it means a lot to me and hopefully it will mean a lot to the 250 women we could potentially bring into the sport!!

billnchristy
Putter

Back to top Go down

Women's disc golf Pepsi refresh grant, please vote! Empty Re: Women's disc golf Pepsi refresh grant, please vote!

Post  hrithik Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Sightline Payments
online bingo

I saw the article yesterday also. I guess the $600 per hole I'm asking sponsors for the course in Perry is just a touch low. Austin needs $24k per hole!! I reckon we could build a lot of great courses with $886K. We could even put in a chairlift at the course in Milledgeville.

hrithik
Putter

Back to top Go down

Women's disc golf Pepsi refresh grant, please vote! Empty Re: Women's disc golf Pepsi refresh grant, please vote!

Post  daryyy Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:39 am

billnchristy wrote:Yeah I am that GA guy who always spams you about women's events...well I got a refresh grant but we need to vote it into the top 10 to get the cash.

It is for funding women's clinics across the country. My plan is to purchase the equipment, find areas that want to run clinics, talk to pros in that area, arrange and set the event up, and let the local contact run it.

Basically...clinic in a box. The grant would be for 5k.

Please vote daily and spread it around, if you use facebook spam the heck out of it...the more votes the better, we are sitting 86th right now...no good!! Luckily we have all month.

Thanks for taking a minute to do this, it means a lot to me and hopefully it will mean a lot to the 250 women we could potentially bring into the sport!!

My choice is what I choose to do, and if I'm causing no harm it should not bother you.Your choice is who you choose to be, and if your causing no harm then your alright with me.

daryyy
Putter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down