Middle Georgia Disc Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everybody?

5 posters

Go down

Where is everybody? Empty Where is everybody?

Post  CORNBREAD Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:21 pm

There has'nt been a new post in a while. Just thought I'd see if everyone survived the great deluge. DG is a little less fun during a downpour.
Although I must admit a few of the last "nice" days that we had, DG took second place to pitbike riding. Oh, well maybe next week I'll bang some plastic off the trees. See everybody soon.

Cornbread
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody? Empty Re: Where is everybody?

Post  brianlang Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Greetings. Does this mean you are back? I have been playing in a load of tournaments in the last month and working in Swainsboro limits my weekdays. I am not sure about else. perhaps the crickets scared them off.
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

http://www.myspace.com/brianblang

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody? Empty Where's everybody else?

Post  Eddy Saunders Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 am

Well howdy ya'll
I still check the posts (or lack thereof) frequently. Sorry to hear Mr. Powell canned my Sept trip to Milledgeville. I'm still extremely disappointed and bitter at being unable to get any starts on course development in Perry, Warner Robins, or Robins AFB. Is there any news on new and better courses in Macon or elsewhere in the MGDGA service area? Brian, how's fatherhood?
Eddy
Eddy Saunders
Eddy Saunders
Putter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel:) Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Looks like I'm adding myself to the group of people that checks the posts that no one posts silent

Btw, my name is Rachel (obviously) and I'm moving to Macon this week for grad school ... I already had the pleasure of meeting some locals at the Fish 'n Pig doubles event earlier this year... which was a blast by the way! Looking forward to playing this great course on a daily basis. Looks like I will have some free time on Tuesday afternoon to play, so come join me if you have a chance! sunny

Rachel:)
Putter

Back to top Go down

Post  CORNBREAD Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:52 pm

chances are i'll be playing on tuesday. Proly around 6. also is this the rachel who was grouped with brian and cornbread at the doubles turny?

As for being back, I guess you could say that. I've just been busy with the new house and the endless things to do and the things that need to be done there. played with jeff on fri for the first time in months. Shot like crap on the front and had a real good back 9. wound up 2 over. not bad for a 21/2 month hiatus.
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel:) Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Yes indeed I am, how's it goin Cornbread?! Looks like I'm actually gonna skip today though - I hurt my throwing hand thumb when I was moving stuff in yesterday, so I might have to take a few days off due to that and orientation for school. See ya out there soon though!! Very Happy

Putter

Back to top Go down

Post  CORNBREAD Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Gonna play on tues. morning around 10:30 or 11. Providing it's not raining.

I still have that weekend work schedule. Just hopeing that someone has similar schedule, and plays disc golf. Real small needle, big ass hay bale. Story of my life. Anyway with the days starting to get cooler, I'll be playing a lot more. But with cooler days, they get shorter. The recent daylight savings time change helps alot. But that to will soon end. It makes it hard to squeeze in an after work round with friends.

And on another note, the last few times that I played I noticed that the park has placed more trash cans around the course. Much thanks to them. I also noticed the trash that still seems to find it's way around the course. I know that on most of the back nine we have campers to help spred the trash, the front nine on the other hand. I suspect that not all but most of the trash there is left behind by DG'ers. I know of a few fellow DG'ers who try and pick up cans, bottles, food wrapers and the like. BUTTS, as in ciggarette BUTTS. THEY ARE TRASH, WHY MUST YOU THROW THEM ON THE GROUND? I do not smoke cigarettes. Although I would vote a millon times to defend your right to do so. Those filters are'nt just paper. They stick around for a long time. Put them OUT and throw them away.

Hope to see somebody other than park employees soon,

CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel:) Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Anyone want to join me for a nice relaxing holiday round tomorrow? (Monday)

Putter

Back to top Go down

Post  brianlang Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Rachel:) wrote:Anyone want to join me for a nice relaxing holiday round tomorrow? (Monday)

Any day but tomorrow. I am going to go in to work to get caught up tomorrow so I can skip out Friday to have a few rounds at Lake Russell.
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  CORNBREAD Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Had to work on Labor Day go figure.
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody? Empty Action today?

Post  Rachel:) Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Happy Friday everyone!

I hear through facebook that there is some sort of action today at Claystone? Anyone care to share details/time? I actually might be able to make it out there Very Happy

Thanks,
Rachel

Putter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordo Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Thrown together tournament today @ 5:30. I don't know much else beyond that.

Gordo
Putter

Back to top Go down

Post  CORNBREAD Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm about to leave to check it out.
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  brianlang Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 pm

So who won the money Friday?
brianlang
brianlang
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  CORNBREAD Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:24 pm

dollar
CORNBREAD
CORNBREAD
Mid Range

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum